GAS MIXING

Whats a good way or some recommendations for mixing petrol and oil for your 2 stroke? Brand types? Let me know.

Re: GAS MIXING

uhmmm..... this cant be serious can it?

put the oil in your tank than pour the gas in from the station and give your bike some shakes

fill a gas tank with gas and oil shake it up everytime you fill your tank

I was looking for ratios or oil types.

2 stroke oil any where from 50-1 to 30-1

Ive been doing 8 filler caps/gallon on the Puch. Does everyone else run that much oil on their Puch? Za50 specifically. Seems like a lot.

Puch 50:1 Honda PA50I,PA50II,PA50M 25:1

I run 40:1 (3.2oz of oil per gallon) in everything. I prefer Motul, maxima, castrol, or whatever is available for a decent price per quart.

thats only 7 caps too much.

I run anywhere from 32:1 to 40:1 in my puch dakota but for some weird ass reason it says in the inside of the gas cap "mix three cups of oil for each gallon of gasoline"

I know, that's a ration of about 5:1

wtf?

You don't need 25:1 on PA 50 II's. I run 50:1 normally, 40:1 when breaking in a kit.

You must use some high quality oil, since i think PA50II's are oil hungry engines. I know the high quality oil that cost a fortune claims that it will run in any engine at 50:1. If you are refering to that oil, i agree with you.

Just run 40 to one and calm down

take 12.5 ounces of oil and use 4 gallons of gas and rock on

clean you exhust more, blow shit up less.

« Go to Topic — end of thread