Re: BROBQ Flickr Tag - BROBQV

need more!

Ill post mine when I get to work.

i was there in spirit =(

not my ped cause its a suck.

Thanks to all you guys from Chicago and beyond that made it out this weekend. It was an epic weekend for sure. Friday hang out, party, lower wacker, had tons of CHI riders which was awesome. Great to see ya rep Chicago.

Youll get it runnin Peabe. Keep on it!

Nice shots Diana!

Photos!

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/accidentallyblogging/">I Deed It!!</a>

This is a link to my flickr profile. I have two sets up so far, and I'll have more up soon. Keep looking.

And thanks to everyone who bro'd down with us this weekend. I had an amazing time.

Re: Photos!

Bruce Edwards /

Lots of cool picks but:

Mopeds fucking up an RC car track? Very fucking uncool!!!!! I make part of my living racing RC.

Haha that was in KZOO and it was very cool

Bruce Edwards /

If I would've been there I'd beat you with baseball bats! It's not cool to destroy someone else's fun. It takes a lot of work to maintain an RC track. You're total dicks for that one.

Bruce Edwards /

ya know what, I know those guys that run that track. I'm gonna forward your pix and see how they choose to deal with you assholes!

I added some. Great time guys, thanks again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28583416@N02/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wow your quite the assuming douchebag

Edward Richardson /

When you consider the complexity of sneaking 200 mopeds unnoticed to the arcade area, grilling for everyone for several hours, shooting off rockets from the top of the bus, all the while not alerting the management of the establishment. Oh wait that's impossible. It looked like fun but I think my bike might be allergic to sand so I just watched. It was my understanding the track was to be landscaped under after we left.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

damn that video was SWEET!

Bruce Edwards /

We"ll meet here in Chicago, then you can say that to my face. Once...

sorry dude I'm not gay

Bruce Edwards /

Who's hiding behind a pansy ass internet name. Not me. email me, we can talk about this tomorrow...

Oohh internet drama.

Posted pictures.

I only got a few off, cause I spent most of the ride to the bbq getting lost and figuring out where I was.

hahaha, I like that this guy is getting all indignant about an RC car racing track! So cute! There is something sad about a grown man who spends all his money on children's toys and "cool guy" cruiser bikes.

thats my green bike fucking up the RC track. it was hilarious and awesome. i raced nathan, me on my bike and him running - and lost.

stop being such a baby. go play with your childrens toys.

GROM SMASH!!!

Bruce, stop being a twat. The owner of that place said he was tearing down the RC course so he said we could ride it.

hahaha wow roberto called someone a twat

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Roberto is right, we fully had the permission of Klassic Arcade to use their track. In fact, they offered it to us because it was being rebuilt the week after our visit.

Dont drink and drive.

Bruce, I dont think this is anything to get all hot headed about, the rc track was open for all to race on and destroy they were tearing it out shortly after. Keep rollin that nitro breh!

Ha, I did a few too many beer bongs this weekend.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account