ORLANDO RIDERS WHERE ARE YOU

HEY ORLANDO RIDERS its been a long time since ive been on here bye the way hello to the rest of M A i kinda just completed my newest fa50 i would like to ride with you guys some time.

Re: ORLANDO RIDERS WHERE ARE YOU

I was wondering what happened to you recently.

Unfortunately, Orlando is full of a bunch of busters at the moment. There is a post about the Sunday ride every week, and noone rides.

There will be some riding going on in the Melbourne area today. Maybe next Sunday we can catch ya in Orlando dude.

Rarely is there more than two of us available at the same time...

The Pint Master shark /

Busters huh. Ya the riding was real nice when it was later in the day because you could still get a few things done that you cant do during the week because your not a kid and have some responsabilities.

I know that it rains every day around the same time and an earlier ride means less rain but when it comes down to it i have a weeks worth of shit to do in 2 days and still try a find time to relax before i have to start all over again.

Ther are a-lot of riders that cant ride almost every day of the year like we can so the fact of me or others not riding for a month or so isn't all that bad. I love my ped and riding with everyone and dont plan on changing that.

So call me a buster or whatever! The only thing i say to you is CHILD.

Hmm...

I throw around terms like "mark ass", "trick", "buster", jokingly all the time. Guess that doesn't translate over the internet, or, maybe you're just an asshole, one of the two.

I don't know what to say to you... because you know what the fuck I do for a living. I don't live with my parents and work at McDonald's. I'm balancing 10 hour work days with college, volunteer work, etc. So, honestly, on that child bit, you could probably insert foot in mouth on that one.

If it was a married guy with a family that was saying something to me about responsibility, I'd probably listen up a little more. If I'm crying about just being to able maintain myself in 15 years, I think I'll probably throw in the towel.

hey next sunday i wanna ride around with some of you wierdos. that would wok out great its my only day off i guess ill be a busta but i gotta work some one ride with us me and my fiance wanna cruise around how fast do you guys go on your peds my scoots go around 30 mph

They don't cruise at more than 25-30.

And nah, you're not a buster. I'm sarcastic. The guy who actually offered to come out and ride a few weeks back took that way too personally.

My thing is, we had 6 or 7 people riding on a Sunday, that went down to 2, in a hurry. I can understand one or two people getting busy, and not being able to make it. But 5 out of 7? And this has been for close to 3 months.

Hopefully you catch some people to ride with next Sunday William.

where do you guys ride on sundays let me know

Typically Winter Park, Baldwin or Downtown....

Anyone heard of mopedmadness.net ?

Would any of you guys be up for a nightttime downtown ride or something. I try to make the sunday ones but I have paintball practice on sundays all day. but Id be down for some nighttime rides if you all are comfortable with that. Just my two cents.

« Go to Topic — end of thread