Re: News Flash: Brobbq Breakfast Mafia Down in Bla

This scared the hell out of me when I rolling up, I thought you were still on the ped.

Yeah, water put the bike out, lots of pulled grass was usedd to put out the pools of gas.

Four police cars, two fire trucks, and an ambulance. I thought we were all going to jail.

yeah, the police officer had a really hard time trying to find something to ticket me for. he ended up giving me a ticket for driving an uninsured vehicle. He wrote my missouri adress and even wrote my name down wrong. It'll be easy to get out of.

"how fast were you going?" me: "about 30-35" I was really hoping no cars stopped to tell the cops I was passing them up.

Man, glad you're OK. I saw the other post about flame-proof paint and thought it was related to this crash. I'll be seeing Peter tomorrow hopefully and will get more details.

Heal up quickly and completely. May the force be with you.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

not sure this one would haved helped any

Mike, I think both Peter and Matt were there when you went down, I heard all kinds of good versions of the story! Oh and Mike, get some decent forks next time. Stock maxi forks @ 60mph? Glad youre ok man, good to have you at the rally however briefly.

I'm scared shitless right now, I don't know if there's gonna be a next time. I damn near passed out from the pain while cleaning the road rash. I'm not going to rebuild that maxi either way. Oh and I'm leaving chicago a hidden treasure, there's about 40-50 phgb jets strewn about lake shore drive, lost all my fucking jets, lost the paz springs i had bought two hours before, lost all my carb shit. Please don't get me wrong, I'm ridiculously thankful to be alive, but loosing all that shit knocked the wind out of my moped sails.I can't afford to buy that shit again. Thanks again for all you're support guys. Oh and roberto, you think you can look for my gloves? I couldn't find them today.

Mike

we found your gloves...

they are at alex's house. Brennen has all your stuff in a safe place.

What the fuck do they always have to write a ticket for...

Seriously look at you and look at your bike, You obviously have had a rough enough day.

That's Bullshit.

Glad you are ok though.

Gentlemen we can re-build him. We have the technology. We have the capabilities of making the worlds first Bionic moped man. Malaguti Mike is that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster…

Seriously tho….you still have all of us:). Everyone here is worried about you. If you need anything call Matt, Andrew, or me. We will do what we can to help out with what you need.

It's really good to hear you're okay, Mike. You seemed in a lot of shock after the accident and had me worried.

dude that is pretty nuts, glad your ok

I thought to myself I thougt the cookout was at the beach not the side of the road(not kidding)

hey mike, we met right when you guys rolled up on friday evening. i had that green motron. i was a few car lengths behind you when you went down, email me if you want to know anything.

im so glad youre ok man, seriously. so glad. take care and heal up.

I think im going to build a rescue ped for next years brobq, and whatever rallies I attend.

Something reliable, with good torque, and enough rear space to build a rack for a large first aid kit, and a big ol fire extinguisher,

along with spare bits and goodies.

Ill make sure to have it secured down, so I dont loose my tool kit or spray gas again.

Wow, Mike, just wow. I'm glad that you seem to be doing well. Hooray for helmets!

Gnarly Mike! Glad you made it out ok. See ya KC? You know what they say about getting back on the horse.

Hey mike, glad you are ok. Dont let this shit get you down too much man. I had a similiar accident on a motorcycle. Only going about 85, hit a pothole, on a one month old Ducati monster. I know it totally sucks, but try not to get discouraged.

I was glad we got to meet, you're a rad dude, and built a sick bike. It would be a shame to lose you. Get some rest and rebuild that bike, and wear leather and not shorts next time you take a ped on the freeway.

I was bummed you couldnt stay for a bit and hang out last night.

Hey tommy, it just really sucks because I know I didn't build that bike to withstand those speeds. I had numerous chances to buy good hydraulic forks but passed that up to get a different pipe to try or another carb or a gps unit. I already have another ped in the works, I just don't think it's gonna go faster than 40mph. It's going to be a while before I finish building or get to rebuilding any peds, my shoulder is pretty fucked up, it's worse than I thought it was. losing all my tuning parts was just icing on the cake, made it all that much better.

Oh and Tommy, you were the only person besides me who got to ride that bike, glad you thought it was sick.

attached is the picture I took of the blaze.

Hope you heal up well Mike.

1216101981_puch_on_fire.jpg

We didnt get to meet, but I'm one of the stl guys. Sorry about the bike man, i kind of have a minute feelng of what that might be like.

glad you're doing well, see you in a few days.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account