7/20 Los Angeles Ride Venice beach & outdoor m

Chris Hernandez /

Ride on Sunday 7/20 Meet at the Ralphs on 3rd and La Brea @ noon. Ride to Venice Beach and hang out there for a while, pack up and end the day with a ride to Hollywood Forever cemetery. There will be an outdoor screening of the 1971 movie, Get Carter.

Email me for more info.

Re: 7/20 Los Angeles Ride Venice beach & outdo

Chris Hernandez /

ride route

<.317845&sspn=0.000525,0.000831&ie=UTF8&ll=34.048108,-118.314514&spn=0.269104,0.42572&z=11>

I'm incompetent

Chris Hernandez /

I'll print out the route and hand it out, but it is fun.

Re: 7/20 Los Angeles Ride Venice beach &amp; outdo

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

It's still not working for me Chris. It worked on the email though.

BryAn eurism /

short notice for me though. Sounds fun. May your bikes stay together to ride another week @ LB Knuck 7-27

I think I might have time to ride with you guys. What time are you going to meet?

I think my bike will hold together....

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

What time do you think Chris? Like 10? 11?

hey chris and max you may be interested in this too, they're cool with peds there and its always a good bbq etc..i'll be heading up around 200pm from thaitown

INFO

The R Black book signing tour is coming to NoHo Scooters on Saturday July 19th. We are having our Summer customer appreciation BBQ on the same day. Come out and scarf some dogs down, play some Ms. Pac Man, and have some fun. BBQ starts at 1 PM.

After we close at 6 PM we will have a ride to the Hollywood Forever Cemetary for a screening of A Clockwork Orange. For those who do not know, this movie is not for children. Ride leaves at 6:30.

For more info about the book tour go to www.rblack.org

For Cemetery Screening information got to www.cemetaryscreenings.com

Cool. It all sounds good to me. Ill try to make it to this one. So many rides so little time. keep us posted

Chris Hernandez /

The meet up time is at 12:00 /12:30. hope to see you there

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Whoa. This is gonna be a busy weekend.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

bumpity

Charlie Mittens /

I'm at work 'till 5 but will join for the film portion of the day. This summer i am going for a personal best of cemetery screening attendance!

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Sounds like a plan Leslie. I hope foxi is behaving. Word has it we might have loaner peds. Invite friends. Wait? Who starts these vicious rumors?

Thanks, I'll note the time.

Loaner bikes....?

hey marvin lets go to this man. Adam says he's down also.

Hell yeah, Daniel. I'm down with Gangsta Mike. Maxmojo emailed me and they have loaner bikes. Did Adam weld up his pipe yet? This ride should be fun and the more pedders the better.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Noon Sunday @ Ralph's @ La Brea & 3rd.

(bump)

Chris Hernandez /

Cant wait to see you kitted Magnum ride again.

Definitely. Adam hasnt welded up his pipe yet, but he says he's using hose clamps to hold up for the meanwhile, and its holding up fine. I guess nobody, not even muffler shops want to weld that bracket up for him. Plus im pretty sure hes kinda over the crappy weld jobs that me and Adam have done to that pipe. Completely butchered!!! Such a good pipe man.

Plus Good Job MaxMojo!! on getting those loaner bikes! a good idea for the commonwealth

Chris Hernandez /

We need to do a weld job for my Mike's foxi, we got a hunter exhaust for it.

Wish I could help bro. I have the welder machine, but I found out as of late, that I'm a terrible welder. If any of you guys know how to weld properly, You're more than free to come down and use the welding machine. You just gotta spot weld my buddy Adam's bracket also!! email me

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

thanks... but I can't take all the credit. Should be a fun ride. I hope everybody comes out!

Sounds fun but I'm already taking off 2 Sundays in a row. I've been wanting to go to the cemetery too.

Boo to work! Hey Dave i got the Sachs 12 tooth sprocket from mopedshop.com You should just email them to see if they have them in stock anymore. How was the LateBird Tuesday ride?

Man, I am going to be in San Diego this weekend. Endless bummer.

Finally another beach ride! I'll try and make it to the meetup and ride to the beach but I'll be splittin after that for Feist at the Bowl that night.

Chris Hernandez /

ya man, you better. It will be super fun

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account