COLUMBUS

hey guys i just got into town and was wondering what has been going on.

i'm here to stay and was hoping some people would be down to ride!

also anyone have a ped they would sell me ?

thanks.

mike

Re: COLUMBUS

Hey Mike! So you live in Columbus now? Specifically where at? Me and Alex are in upper arlington and would be up for riding (once our mopeds are running, should be very soon.) Not much has been going on in Columbus lately, no rides or anything. But me and Alex have been buying more mopeds than usual- which is pretty cool. Within 3 weeks I got a brown Magnum and Puch cobra (I have a lead on a 2nd silver Magnum) and alex just picked up a now running Maxi with snowflakes (he's selling it if your interested.) Also last I heard, B.J at Handybikes had running Sachs G3 for $500.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

hey dont know if you guys want to but we can set up a date and me and a few of my friends can come down there or you guys could come up here for a sweet ride, just an idea maybe both

worthington dood! how much does alex want for that maxi you speak of?

maybe i could come by and check it out tomorrow or somethin?

lemme know buddy.

hey mike , good to hear your back in the vicinity of columbus.

yeah i just got this maxi a few days ago but i'm just looking to turn it over quickly because I'd rather put money into my magnum and my other mopeds that need parts plus I don't really have much space in the garage. I put up a picture but it would be best for you to just come check it out tomorrow or whenever than for me to tell you about it. If your interested in it let me know and I'll give you my address

1215919191_picture_2337.jpg

bump

You guys should check out my post!!!!: https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/536612/536612

Sorry, I guess that link is bogus the post is entitled: COLUMBUS, OH moped!!!

It's from today (7-13).

Let me know what you think.

whenevers good for you. call or text me at 330 883 3410.

i wanna come by and see your shit for sure!

« Go to Topic — end of thread