Flame Proof Paint

For all of you wanting a high heat paint but one that looks good look no further than VHT's new line of Flame Proof Paint the same paint that was used on 2 guys garage on the speed channel today to paint a dirt bike expansion chamber that was brand new there are colors such as flat white, flat black, flat gray, flat silver, flat red, flat blue, flat yellow, flat orange, flat aluminum , nu-cast iron, and EVEN A CLEAR, yes a clear that wont burn off, finally, VHT also has vinyl paint, window paint, plastic paint, epoxy paint, camo paint and all sorts of great products, and its cheap as well just thought id share this great product and REMEMBER TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PREP THE MATERIAL WITH A SCUFF PAD

Re: Flame Proof Paint

whoops forgot the link "http://www.cacustomcoatings.com/flameproof-coatings.html";

flame proof paint is resistant up to 1500 degrees F

Would this hold up on Exhausts? I'm not sure how hot they get.

didn't he just say they were painting a expansion chamber?

I realized that as soon as I hit Post. Thanks anyway Jess.

yes you have to cure the paint by running the moped through a few cycles or putting it in the oven

i bet you could paint the head and cylinder with this shit

many have.

I did my whole power system, head, exhaust etc om my ped. Its not the same brand but it is awesome it has ceramic particles in it and hardens with heat, looks good and dosen't burn off easily. I made sure it was silver so the heat fins could still help cool it and reflect heat. In short it is kick ass stuff!!

i iwish they had an anodized red or blue. i would do up my cylinder and head with that shit

When i clicked on this thread, i thought it said flame proof pants...

... i guess this is still cool.

black actually dissipates heat better than silver

Thanks for the link! Two stroke exhaust should get to no more than 1200

not anodized but they have metallic.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account