Peep this three wheeler Puch

Re: Peep this three wheeler Puch

Is that stock? WHy is the rear end White. htat dosnt look like the Puch made Trikes that ive seen before. Is it homeade? Its got the matching wheels. Ill bet hed take $500 for it. Good deal. Trikes are awesome.

I have too many two wheeled machines in the garage right now - my wife would go ape if another showed up. I just sold one, and still have too many.

i'm selling that. haha

any questions? anybody interested? $800 seems like a bit much but i've had offers of $400 JUST for the rear end, believe it or not.

oh, and apparently there were a bunch of dealers across the US that converted Maxi's into trikes. some had differentials, some didnt. i got this from the original owner, and that is exactly how it was when he bought it new (although in much better shape, of course.)

My wife has issues with mine as well. SHe says she dosnt mind them, and that she is ok with them, but then she is always making comments about em.

So the other day, I got those bike hangers, and hung up our mountian bikes, on the wall. You know, to make more space.

She was like, "oh, so now I have to lift up and hang my bike that I use every week, while youre moped just sit there forever, unused."

hahaha. my girlfriend is mad enough about my moped obsession and it's only gonna get worse.

in fact the reason i need money so bad is to go buy a noped tomorrow!!! haha

So that rear end mos likley wasnt manufactured by PUCH? or was it? does it look like a dealer conversion, or is it Puch Made?

definitely a dealer conversion. i have an article on them that was included with the bike. the labels on the side that would usually say "Puch" just say "TRI-RAD" with no mention of Puch anywhere on them. of course the speedo and the magneto cover say puch, but there are no clues anywhere else on the bike. no "Maxi" sticker, no horsepower sticker...i'm not sure how this worked out exactly, but what im wondering is what happened to all the rear ends? haha

What kind of No Ped?

suzuki FZ50...ive been wanting one and i found one that WASNT on craigslist!

Peep, grandma 3wlr w/ Puch eng.

Ben Van Zoest /

some guy in Holland gave his granny more speed.

Ahhh... a Suzi. I had one, and my buddies still have em. two of em.

I would callt he Suzi a Scooter. It has small wheels so its a scooter. A no ped is a scooter with big wheels right?

Anyways, Cool bikes. The throttle cable splits, and runts the throttle, and the oil injector. THe part that runs the injector tends to stick if it gets dirty, and wont open teh injector. And you wont notice untill the engine is dead. Make sure you got smoke coming out.

P.S. I would never trade a Puch Trike for a Suzi. Not for $800. Wait, how much are you paying for the Suzuki?

im not trading, i need money so i can buy the suzuki AND my '73 CL70 back from my friend. the suzuki runs perfect and has a clean title, the guy wants $200. pretty fair deal.

i guess it could be considered a scooter too. its kinda on the fence..sort of a Honda Passport situation. not quite sure where it goes.

by the way i sold the CL70 to my friend - NOT running, for $450, he had his friend fix the engine for $140 and hes selling it back to me for $530. another good deal...i really miss that bike!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account