free lip piercing, thanks to my puch maxi!

So yeah i got my bottom lip, or more like about 1/4 inches or so below the lip pierced for free, thanks to my maxi, you see i have these vampire like teeth. I also have no rear brake, one thing that was involved in the whole mix was gravel, man i went face sown.... , now i can blow air out of this tiny hole punctured on my face, damn it, im too lazy to fix my rear brake, even that i have brand new rear brake cable sitting around, i guess that's what i get. I did get some more neat road rash on my knee and elbow, but i must say perfectly pierced lip, hole whatever, takes it!

Re: free lip piercing, thanks to my puch maxi!

too cool!!!

how about a pic ?

put a piercing in there and then take a pic. that deserves to stay there.

Thats one of the reasons I need new forks.

Totally. Thats bad ass.

You should put a snap ring or a circlip in it, or at least make a replica out of surgical stainless (if you want to be a coward about infections, that is :).

ok, i'll stick some bling bling in there now, but damn it burned drinking long island teas tonight, mother.... thanks for the support, i wouldn't know what to do without you mother truckers.

lol did it leak out while u were drinking?

« Go to Topic — end of thread