WHY I LOVE 1977 MOPEDS

***Kim Jong illest*** /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i went in there to day to buy a phbg float bowl, and right off the bat they awesome dog they have there (i cant remember her name) jumps up on me and chris paz gives me a low 5. after about 10 seconds i start to hear "HEY, YOU GET THAT MALOSSI VARIOPLUS FIGURED OUT?" I almost died. how embarassing. after a few minutes of laughin at me the whole staff came out to say hi. i love this about 77s, so friendly. we bullshited for a while, then i noticed a moby frame on the wall with a coil still attached. HEY THAT THING WORK i asked. yeah sure, 5 bucks and its yours. sweet. always good to have a back up around. im tellin you guys, 77s is the spot. dont bitch about them or ill knife your face. the new store is going to be AWESOME too. well im off to take benji to the post office. (just a small rub-in for you non sf folks, i still love ya) LATER

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account