WHY I LOVE 1977 MOPEDS

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

i went in there to day to buy a phbg float bowl, and right off the bat they awesome dog they have there (i cant remember her name) jumps up on me and chris paz gives me a low 5. after about 10 seconds i start to hear "HEY, YOU GET THAT MALOSSI VARIOPLUS FIGURED OUT?" I almost died. how embarassing. after a few minutes of laughin at me the whole staff came out to say hi. i love this about 77s, so friendly. we bullshited for a while, then i noticed a moby frame on the wall with a coil still attached. HEY THAT THING WORK i asked. yeah sure, 5 bucks and its yours. sweet. always good to have a back up around. im tellin you guys, 77s is the spot. dont bitch about them or ill knife your face. the new store is going to be AWESOME too. well im off to take benji to the post office. (just a small rub-in for you non sf folks, i still love ya) LATER

Re: WHY I LOVE 1977 MOPEDS

ive always loveed 77 mopeds 7 FTW

i miss pigeon :(

So has anyone ever dealt with gopeds? i'm taking my pathetic little pooshka there tomorrow. any feedback would be appreciated.

yeah, moped shops in general rule. If you know at least a little about what yer talking about its all good. Our local scooter shop is always giving us free parts and shit because they make all there loot off coasty spawn that don't know how to change a plug. I love how a "tune up" is like a 100 bucks and consists of a carb cleaning, air fiter blow out and a plug change, cable tightening and maybe an idle screw mixture adjustment. 20 minutes or so, but have them drop off the bike and come back in a week so they don't get wise.

wat

Coasty spawn? Yer dumb.

sorry, it's actually gopeds garage in san jose CA

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Midwestern folk get no respect from coasties because we are genuine and hard working, not pretentious and vain. That being said my town would not exist without these trust fund brats, love hate symbiotic relationship.

Way to lump everyone that's not like you into some shitty mold. Hope you feel better about yourself. Now please stay in the middle of the country and keep these ignorant comments to yourself.

I was born in the good ol' South Bay Area of California. I have no trust fund, I fix my own shit, and am not pretentious (probably).

That's like me saying all mid-western people ("Middies" as we "Coastys" call 'em) know about is corn and tornadoes. They're slow witted, boring, and drive tractors everywhere.

Does that seem accurate or fair?

Is he mailing out my Estoril and Dell 15.15 SHA today? ;)

i'm cali born, half raised in missouri, half raised in nevada and now reside in washington. ignorant dumbfucks are everywhere. my favorite is spending time in the midwest and seeing all the stupid people paying a ton of money trying to emulate the cali life style. if you want to be cali so bad, fucking move there.

1977 is the shit. i got my 80 cc metrakit from them yesterday. shipping was a lot faster than everyone else seems to say it is.

Edward Richardson /

Thats funny Dean, I'm Cali born, Kansas raised. I had a chance to go back but the freaking housing costs are brain damaged. 21k and I own my little house in Mayberry, moving to the coast I'd be like some Grapes of Wrath character.

I heard only hotties work there.

wtf? you were there today? i was there today too, picking up cables and an air filter. haha. i guess i missed ya. lol. oh well. see ya wednesday? Crossing my fingers this time!

-edmund

Cali born, illnoiz raised.

No trust fund,

No nothing.

i lol'd@ the grapes of wraith reference.

« Go to Topic — end of thread