moped you could not fix?

Anyone ever have there moped stop running and and was never able to fix it? what did you do with it?

Re: moped you could not fix?

leave it alone, and fix it later.

Mbartell is right, what bike is it?

The moped army fixes mopeds period. People not in the army give up and sell us their peds.

Leon Swarmer /

Bingo!

Jake Shaughnessy /

mike, didint i buy a broke ass tomos from u a couple of months ago?

Leon Swarmer /

well, another option is to sell it to another MA member. There was a fake angel that three of us near Kansas City have had. Leo, is it running now???

pretty much JAWA mopeds, due to them being the worst engineered moped, and lack of parts availability.

godamn that transismo.~SABAT!

but just say it "transismo". So cool.

should have called it a transistorized spark arrestor.

this is all true unless it's a jawa.

yeah, mopeds that im too broke to buy new parts for!

i had a tomos lx with an a3 that i could never get started. then responsible jon bought it:)

this is so weak, but i once had a maxi that had been sitting outside for so long there really wasnt anything left of it that didnt need to be replaced.

Its not that i COULDNT have fixed it,

its that jacking up the gascap and driving a new moped under it is not the same thing as fixing it.

i gave up on my KINETIC MAGNUM, it wasted too much of my time, especially for a shit a bike as it is.. i just wanted to be able to ride it once on some LOL MAGNUM LOL but its probably not gonna happen.

You did buy a broke ass tomos from me. But I didn't sell it cause I couldn't fix it. I needed money. How did it work out btw?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account