1978 AMF Roadmaster

There is a 1978 AMF roadmaster for sale for 175$. The guy says he hasnt heard it run, but it turns over well and is in excellent condition. Sound like a good deal? Is AMF a good brand?

Re: 1978 AMF Roadmaster

Yes, buy it...

Whoa, I just looked at your profile. You're Trevor E and you have a Hobbit. I'm Travis E and I also have a Hobbit. Gethefuckouttahere!

We should be friends. Hi!

the amf roadmaster is the notoriously shittiest moped ever made hands down period the end merry christmas have a nice day. That being said I am also in the process of buying one.

I think the Minarelli ones are alright though the plastic covers are probably lousy. Most of them though are the McCullough rear engine friction drive and are terrible.

I hear there's this guy in New York that totally knows how to hop them up.

yeah, I have a buddy that is way into competition chainsaw building. When I told him there was a moped that ran on a 50cc chainsaw engine he was like we must obtain one and make it fly. I agreed. The real obstacle forsee will being able to transfer the power created by the engine to the wheel, as the roller friction drive could just like do a burnout on the tire, if you understabd what I am trying to say.

« Go to Topic — end of thread