crazy 108 cc maxi

so im on youtube abd theres this kid with a 108cc engine on his maxi. thats crazy cool. the thing was doin wheelies with out leaning back. pretty nuts.

Re: crazy 108 cc maxi

omg for cereal?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

If you go to the video page, and copy the code for embedding the video, and paste it into a post here, it will post it here. Like magic. And like woah.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

more

copy of Honda 110 engine

that's a four-stroke, isn't it?

yup

Does anyone know whats involved in dropping these engines into the Maxi/Tomos?

I'm looking to do the same on a Maxi but would be interested to know how much work is involved in mounting the engine and lining it up with the rear sprocket?

Cheers

Kev

Midlife Crisis Alan /

<3's Peter. <3's.

DOOD DID U HEAR ABOUT FAT KID ON MOPED?

"Does anyone know whats involved in dropping these engines into the Maxi/Tomos?"

its pretty obvious right, look at that vid:

get motor

cut up frame to fit

weld on mounting brackets

attach.

u know basic stuff hehehe i'd say its too "involved" to be put into a thread response worth a damn, more of one of those things u involve urserlef in then tell u about later hehe.

Four strokes are not my cup of tea. They get too complicated, especially when they are so tiny. Now industrial diesels, they make sense.

hahahah...fat kid on a moped, priceless, whats was his name, priceless, also his ass crack goes like halfway up his back...

I don't care for 4 strokes, but I do want my moped to sound like the car that runs on Flubber from the Nutty Professor....

Didn't Harold do this a while back too?

yeah i think he did it on a madass tho and blew up his motor or somthing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account