Latte Holder

I need to install a cup holder on my ped so I can travel with my venti soy latte, extra foam & chocolate sprinkles every morning.

Suggestions?

Re: Latte Holder

Heres your drinky-Linky

I have a milk holder on my Pinto

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Just hold it in your left hand. And talk on your cell phone while you're at it. Maybe eat some biscotti while you ride too.

don't forget a performance straw (if you're full-face)

_I need to install a cup holder on my ped so I can travel with my venti soy latte, extra foam & chocolate sprinkles every morning.

Suggestions?_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah. Sprout a pair of balls Nancy.

I'd grow a pair of balls but I'd hate to get my chinos dirty

Come down to the Loop at Franklin and Monroe. You'll see RoM.. Wait outside for a Vespa rider to com out and ask them.

pour it into a Camelbak

Uncle Samson /

steve has a defective milk holder on a pinto

Check my canvas insulated canteen holder. Works for slushies, I assume it would work for your needs.

1215803005_dsc_1160.jpg

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Get a simonini pipe, pour it in, and run a straw to your mouth. The verticalness of the simonini is essential so it stays in there, and the huge expansion chamber will hold more than your 20oz of sissiness.

I can't believe you guys are judging someone based on there morning beverage selection. Granted, its not the most masculine drink on the market, but I'm secure enough with my manhood to enjoy a free frapachino whenever the girl who sweats my nuts is working. And yes, I get whipped cream.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I'm judging based on what I assume is the purchase of a Starbucks beverage. Fuck Starbucks, the people who work in them, and moreso the people that patronize them.

IM SO ANGRY AND PANTS AND DRINKS AND THE GUVMENT

No wait, I'm so glad I have other fun forums to go to.

I've had a couple female consorts that have worked at starbucks, it was just a job to them, not like those snooty assholes that think its a career. I hear you though.

I need to install a cup holder on my ped so I can travel with my venti soy latte, extra foam & chocolate sprinkles every morning.

Suggestions?_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someones gay........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone is ignorant, close-minded, and has no ability to detect satire.

Latte Holder

Faux

take me with you alan. i want to talk about burritos and how much it sucks having to replace your clutch every 500 miles.

Straight

Well, Now I know what sexuality you _Aren't_.

if you want to get all fancy, soma makes a nice one. it's for bicycles, but would totally work.

i assume from your coffee order that you're pretty fancy anyway.

HEY sometimes we talk about being pseudo-homosexual as well.

And for some reason there's a picture of projectile diarrhea in a landsquid-only post. Life is good.

alan, PLEASE tell me i can have other fun forums to go to soon...hahah

I need some kind of smaller version to hold my ever-present bottle of mind altering over-the-counter cough medicine.

Ok, if your Latte looks like this, you aren't gay...

if your latte looks like this, you probably wear tight pants and ride a moped

faggot.

i'm not really sure what i'm looking at...

okay, everyone missed the really important information.

This dude rides a Tomos. Dude. Get on your bike. Look down. You will see a Speedo, and to it's right, a circle that says Tomos. This is a spot that can be popped out, so that you can add an aftermarket Tachometer. GUESS WHAT? You can also pop that out, and put a drink in it. Seriously. Works perfect. Well, maybe not perfect. Functional though.

Duh.

What the fuck IS THAT? It looks a like siamese twins joined at the dong!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account