Re: sachs madass in america

E /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I just bought a 2006 (new i.e. never purchased before) from Virginia Motor Powersports and had it delivered to Boston. It is soooo slow I was totally bummed. So I removed the rev limiter. Still dog and not much of an increase, at least I can't tell and definitely a dog on the slightest incline.

So I called around and was steered to moto-scoot in WI. I talked to their Madass guru and he recommended their 88cc upgrade and pipe--which I bought. Not here yet but I'm counting the days. So, you must have done something to your Madass to hit the Dragon, yes? Do you have a 4-speed or auto? What size engine? Does anyone have any experience with moto scoot or the 88cc/pipe mod?

I'm totally digging the Madass and really want to use this bike as my primary bike. I own a BMW R1150 GS (over 80K miles) and an MP3 that my wife somehow usurped?? But her new found love for the MP3 facilitated me buying the Madass with no spousal pain, nagging or hassles.

Oh yea, nice tail bag. Moto Scoot has a nice set of panniers.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account