Camping out for the iphone, broadcasting live!!!

hahaha

so my dad and i are both outside the att store right now. we will be broadcasting live from our qik phone all night! who knows what will happen!!!

anyway, i gotta get me a 16gig white one. we madeit first in line and they even gave us tshirts and chairs! GEEK PRIZE!!!!

so check it out, we will broadcast on the hour every hour for like 10 mins or so. you can watch live in the player below or click the link to see the past broadcasts tonight. lol check out the one where we are flying through the rain storm in his SMART car.

<object width="425" height="319"><param name="movie" value="http://qik.com/player.swf?playback=false&polling=true&user=0345da78c0fa9a16827cdea6f92336668825346d&displayname=Qikker79800&safelink=0345da78c0fa9a16827cdea6f92336668825346d&userlock=true&username=anonymous&skiplive=true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" ><embed src="http://qik.com/player.swf?playback=false&polling=true&user=0345da78c0fa9a16827cdea6f92336668825346d&displayname=Qikker79800&safelink=0345da78c0fa9a16827cdea6f92336668825346d&userlock=true&username=anonymous"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="319" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

Click here to see other clips

http://qik.com/0345da78c0fa9a16827cdea6f92336668825346d

Re: Camping out for the iphone, broadcasting live!

haha dork.

you don't need the 16GB!! save your money.

keep us updated. hope the weather is on your side.

last camping i did was at circuit city's parking lot for the ps3. 2 freakin' nights in that parking lot. fun times.

Damn, I wish I was important enough to need an Iphone. My next phone is going to be one of those thats like military grade durable, whatever that means.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

can i make a song request?

life on mars - david bowie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i'm sure the other people love the music you are creating...

OH Oh roland the thompson gunner, warren zevon, not the one where he is dying on letterman though, that ones too depressing.

hahahaha i cant believe im doing this!

aww harold, you froze up.

nice harold

i'm watching you talk to amy. . . weird.

nice guitar playing, yea go eat your susie and get ur i phone so that you wont have as much video lag when im trying to help you reassemble a tomos motor!! =p

god you're a nerd.

go ride your moped.

Well?

iphones dont sell out

1 more hour!!!!!!!!! we are first in line woooo!

hey i got the clutch material, it looks legit!! lmk

muwahahaha. Got mine they only had like 50 of them and there are hundreds of people in line!

Just itching to give apple (microsoft with a different OS) more money, eh?

TOo bad there's no linux-phone.

--Scott

So I tried to upgrade my first gen iphone to version 2.0 and apple can't handle all these upgrades at once. So now I just have an Apple brick and no phone.

Look for me in line, I'm the guy dressed like Chewbacca.

« Go to Topic — end of thread