doing anything in BOSTON on SATURDAY NIGHT?

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey,

So I don't know what everyone is doing on Saturday night, but my band is playing some basement show in Bridgewater (on the south shore). It could be awesome, it could suck. I have to drive down there with all the equipment, but it may be a good opportunity for a ride (and you'd get to support my band, yay!) There is a possibility of the show sucking, I don't know any of the other bands nor do I know the house that the show is in, and I'm sure not everyone we ride with is a fan of old school hardcore punk, but just figured I'd throw it out there. The address is

98 centre st. brigdewater, MA 02324

the show starts around 5:00, not sure what time we are going on but there's gonna be probably 5 or 6 other bands. If anyone wants to sample some of our sounds they can check out the website

myspace.com/theallstonpants

Again, just throwin it out there...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account