doing anything in BOSTON on SATURDAY NIGHT?

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

Hey,

So I don't know what everyone is doing on Saturday night, but my band is playing some basement show in Bridgewater (on the south shore). It could be awesome, it could suck. I have to drive down there with all the equipment, but it may be a good opportunity for a ride (and you'd get to support my band, yay!) There is a possibility of the show sucking, I don't know any of the other bands nor do I know the house that the show is in, and I'm sure not everyone we ride with is a fan of old school hardcore punk, but just figured I'd throw it out there. The address is

98 centre st. brigdewater, MA 02324

the show starts around 5:00, not sure what time we are going on but there's gonna be probably 5 or 6 other bands. If anyone wants to sample some of our sounds they can check out the website

myspace.com/theallstonpants

Again, just throwin it out there...

Re: doing anything in BOSTON on SATURDAY NIGHT?

corey im not up for riding alone so lets see who else can come! cmon guys whose up for it

hey i'm out of town for the next week, but I'm hoping there can be a fix-it on Sunday the 20th when I get back... yeah?

good luck with the show, Corey!

Corey,

I am in NJ for the weekend, leaving in a few minutes. Have a good show and maybe I can make a fix it with baby in tow.

corey i think aman da is into hardcore punk cause it came up at redbones. shoot her an email about it. your music sounds awesome and i might make it.

yeah no worries guys, i just figured i'd spread the good word. joe if you do want to go, let me know we might have room in one of the cars.

seriously though next time we play the abbey i expect a swarm

id go but i probably wont feel like riding down tomorrow night

Sorry I can't make it on Sat. Good luck. I was thinking of you the other day when I was listening to The Clash.

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

i would love to see a swarm at the next boston sinaloa show. that would be pretty sweet.

I'm out of action till probably next week...stupid dentists lol

Would go, but I'll be in NYC watching Cold World (which is another hardcore punk band with very silly t shirts)

Let me know next time you're playing around here...you're a shameless self-promoter though, so I'm sure I'll be well aware ; )

sprstn,

that's undeniably the most awesome thing anyone has ever said to me.

Yes, the Abby is a great place to swarm....keep us posted...

« Go to Topic — end of thread