Streetmate r videos?

Anyone have any videos of the streetmate r in action?

I searched youtube and got only the streetmate. Also there are very few pics of them.

I would love to watch a video of the streetmate r cruising at top speed and just going around.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Re: Streetmate r videos?

like all tomos mopeds I think they top out at about 28 or 30

My tomos stock whent 35 and that was right after I got it home from the shop.

ya i know about the speeds. I just want to see a vid.

Thanks

corey, you're tomos was not stock if it went 35.

it was probs a tomos spedometer 35

so really 30

the black streetmate on youtube is my old one, streetmate r is the same thing, kid up the street has one. mine was modded, but expect what you would expect from any stock A55 tomos, same everything except looks.

-Samz

I have a 08 black streetmate R. I'm in the process of purchasing a helmet cam to take some gnarly vids. BTW..with a little bit of tuning, my bike tops out at over 50mph (not kitted...that's right! 50CC for life!)

thats awesome i cant wait to see the vids. I am picking mine up on the 27th and i just want to see some vids to hold me over until i get mine. Then youtube will definetly have some vids of the elusive streetmate r

hmm, a55er. i seriously doubt that your bike goes 50 with "tuning". Porting, maybe. But ive heard the tomos a55 retards itself at high rpms. so anyway, yeah. youre lying.

i second that.

to break 50, you must use another CDI and Gear at least 27X22

my streetmate R flew at 50cc's as well, but yeah. lies!

I posted a video of my son on here in the forums...go back to July 2, 2008 and scroll down to the post entitled: Matt Tozer Update. My first post is my son's streetmate from his point of view...the one farther down in the post is his friend's point of view of the same ride; looking at the streetmate.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account