Terrible moped accident broken femur

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

So we were riding to work and i was ahead of her my girlfriend kayla and i looked back and she was on the ground tons of road rash and an obvious broken leg crying. a man stopped and help us thank god, he was very kind and took her bike home. then comes the guy who cars she hit (it was parked the pedal cliped it) and started bitching about his 89 dodge somthing that looked like a piece. all that she did was crack the tail light. without asking if she was okay or even looking at her starting bitching at me for info and money. then said he had to go to work then left. i later found out he was a fucking nurse. then the squad showed up, along with officer dick, he handcuffed me for moving her bike off of her. he said i tampered with evidence. then started yelling at my mom for taking her helmet off and threatened to arrest her. and proceeded to SCREAM at kayla for failure to controll wich he gave her a ticket for. after an hour and a half at the hospital her good for nothing parents showed up and continued to scream at her calling her stupid. they were later kicked out buy security. she ended up having an overlapping fracture putting her out of her varsity senior year of tennis. sorry for such a long post but while she was sedated she was talking about moped army and how she wanted a thing on here like that other girl. it was very cute. and i think she would realy appreciate your guys thoughts and prays for this extremly difficult time she is going through. thankyou

Re: Terrible moped accident broken femur

i dont know who she is, but i hope she heals fast. send her my condolences.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

she has only posted a few times, but a big moped enthusiest

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

what the fuck is wrong with people, seriously.

from the cop, to the "nurse" to your GF's parents.

i'm so sorry to hear abou this, i hope she gets better soon.

good luck. on the bright side, she had her helmet on, and she will recover.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

its just rediculus its like nobody noticed a twisted bleeding girl in the street i just feel so bad for her not because im her boyfreind but because she cant seem to catch a break

yeah seriously. what a bunch of douchebags. i hope she fells better soon.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

That dude who was the nurse could get in some serious shit for not helping out. When you are a nurse/doctor/what have you you have to assist with first aide and such. I hope you got this guys info and are going to raise hell. Best wishes to your girl.

no groms no blasters /

ACAB

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Maybe this experience will lead to something better. At this point things have to get better for her. Hang in there, and get better mopedder.

That's weird. My kinda-sorta-girlfriend Kayla Ashman just fucked up her leg on a moped

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

what do you mean?

I hope she getts better man and I know some one who can take care of them assholes that just sat there and bitch =P.

That's crazy, what a bunch of wierdos! Hopefully her orthopedic doctor will help her with a speedy recovery, I'm a bike messenger, we are never treated like that when we get hurt, and cops hate us. BUT doctors always treat us really well when it comes to broken bones.They like athletes and do excellent work.

recover soon:) I don't know if this helps but...

American Nurses Association Code of Ethics :

Damn, I hope she heals up well.

leg injuries are always the worst. expecially the femur.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

it was terrible whatching it cause they drilled two screws into her shin with a hoop attached then they tied weights to it to pull the shin back to place she has a realy nice night nurse so shes happy about that and my step dad is her day nurse

Wow is it like traction where they move it back in place slowly?

HOLY TOLEDO!

Man what the fuck is up with toledo cops??? Man I ve been through there for the end of summer fireworks shit thing, I mean, I never wouldve thought the cops would be that harsh!

Damn, dont wanna got to Toledo no more!

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

yea thats what its called it looked so creepy

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

yea the cops are weird as hell its and old new thing. the older ones are the nicest people ever but the younger ones are so power hungry it seems like. i lived in chicago for a while and they all seemed nice there

dude im so sorry i think i saw you coming out of the hospital on your ped hope she recovers quick

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

and it also seems like a ped thing. cause they are ALWAYS giving me shit it sucks i live like a half a mile away from a police station too. couple years ago i had a brandnew month old sprint stolen and when told the cops it was a moped they laughed and starting walking away, i was already super pissed so i started getting bitchy with them saying that it should be considered grand theft auto but there just too lazy

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

thanks man, ever get your carb working?

ya i got the gaskets and its running fine now just a little slow starting

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

we should ride, kayla said that you and mitch are gonna have to try real hard to replace her sweet moped skills on the streets and she says thank you for everyones support

Are you at the hospital now using a laptop?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

yea i got kicked out of the room, for rest room related things so im chilling at the food court, can you believe there used to be a mcdonalds here? in a hospital that makes sense

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

if she dosen't have to go in for more stuff ill try and get a picture of it if she dont mind

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

sorry maybe later i gota go whatch my niece and neph

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

bad pic se finaly got outa bed

1215743356_kayla.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account