Seattle Eastside Ride (Redmond/Bellevue)

Does anyone ever ride in Redmond? I have a moped that can only get up to about 25 on falt ground... is that enough to keep up on a ride?

I'd love to see some other mopeds around and get some hands on advise how to improve my perforance.... but not many riders on the east side, and not sure if my ped is up to the task. :)

Thanks,

Bill

Re: Seattle Eastside Ride (Redmond/Bellevue)

idk. those westcoast guys are fast.

we haven't really done too many rides over on that side. i'd like to get over there at some point this summer. i think we'd probably just ride 520 over. i know there's a handful of people in your area that ride.

at any rate, if we plan an eastside ride we'll post something. also, the 425s are out of bothell. they're rad guys and ride with us all the time. you might contact them for a ride, too.

I live in Redmond, and cruise Redmond/Bellevue on a very regular bases. Where are you in Redmond? I work on Willows Road, and live right up the street from Redmond Town Center.

I see some scooters here and there, but don't see mopeds hardly ever. It would be great to get some rides going, the weather is amazing right now!

We can make your puch fast, but usually 30-35 is the slow pack on our rides.

Race to the top of Education Hill.

HAHA! i live on top of education Hill. If I don't get a GOOD start at the bottom (like hitting 35) theres no way I will make it up. Before I did my rear sproket+biturbo, I could manage it - but now I have to get speed or I die

man, moped army = 100x cooler when people live near by, and know similar places. my day has been made mucb better simply because someone mentioned Educaton Hill, and i happen to live on it.

anyone in the tacoma area by any chance?

i think there is a moped owners directory on this site where one could search for other owners in their town and then send them an email. at least, that's what Dean told me.

also, YYUUUUUUMMMMBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bill - you work in the redmond area?

Yea - I work across from the cheveron on 148th and 51st (right by the 51st street exit on 520).

Bill

« Go to Topic — end of thread