My rant about Apple Jacks

THEY DON'T EVEN TASTE LIKE APPLES! So why do you kids love them so much?

Re: My rant about Apple Jacks

well, it's because

WE EAT WHAT WE LIKE

Obama, boom boom boom.

Apple jacks are the SH*T you C!!!!

It's the old pitch " when your good. they call you apple jacks" The name stuck .The jiggle didn't

ALSO WHATS THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD??? YOU EAT IT BECAUSE YOU DONT FCKING THINK. BRING YOURE OWN PEANUTS AND YOGURT YOU CNTS!!!

FEEL FREE TO FLAME ME, MORE PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS.

Because it doesn't taste like Jacks?

Re: My rant about Apple Jacks the 80's

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

apple jacks rip the shit out of the roof of my mouth. but not as bad a cap'n crunch.

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

F apple Jacks Here the bomb

Re: F apple Jacks Here the bomb

sorry guys, its all about CTC

ryanr is right

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

What is the deal with applejacks ripping up the roof of your mouth? I f'ing hate that! Fruit Loops do the same thing.

Apple Jacks follow the best of the classic children's advertising models:

- Overly "cool" looking kids approx. 2-4 years older than the target demographic are laughing and enjoying the advertised product.

- Overly stuffy or stupid looking adult approaches, expresses disdain or confusion over the appeal of the product.

- kids reply with some illogical reasoning a-la "we just do, dumbass!"

I like taquitos

ケサムツグ チノカコサ /

You have to let Apple Jacks and Cap'n Crunch swim in the milk a bit before you eat them. Everybody knows that. Keeps the roof of your mouth baby soft if you take my advice.

Then there is that scary oil slick on top of the milk. WTF is that? I think i will stick to granola and yogurt.

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

reminds me of the david cross bit about henderson valley eggs...

flame

I had apple cinnamon cheerios this morning, it tasted delicious and I could feel it lower my cholesterol...

They wont rip up your mouth if ya let them soak for a bit .

By the time I get to the bottom of my huge bowl of capt crunch there soggy as hell .Thats my only complaint

Edward Richardson /

What the hell is up with ALWAYS getting a phone call as soon as you pour the milk on. I paid for Crunch, I want Crunch.

Drowned in milk.

Ya tease the cereal in your mouth too long, Sue. hehee

I never liked Apple Jacks. I can't stand Trix or Fruit Loops.

I loved Count Chocula, and Frankenberry before they changed to corn. I liked the old Crunchberries, and Quisp. I sorta like Lucky Charms.

_Coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs_....

« Go to Topic — end of thread