My rant about Moped stalling / no fuel

In the spirit of ranting about the obvious , i've decided to educate you ignorant people and talk down to you.

First, Let me say I feel bad about people who forgot to put gas in their tank. Stalls happen and then you've gotta push the bike like a mile to the nearest gas station, and hope that they've got some sorta oil to mix in with it.

Aside from this what I really want to talk about is how idiotic it is to ride a moped, or ANY other mechanical device without putting gas in it. You get on a motor and when the engine stops and you check to find out whats wrong and realize you forgot gas it is your fcking fault for not having the brains to have filled up. It is one thing if you use your moped to ride back and forth from a sh!tty job in a sh!tty town that pays nothing. It is another thing if you are out just having a blast, drinking and acting like a bag of douche on your moped and get stuck. I have no sympathy for these people. It is called not having any common sense. "I never thought it would happen to me." Yea you never thought, because you dont fcking think.

Again, IF YOU RIDE A MOPED YOU NEED TO HAVE GASOLINE.

So that is it. Flame me if you like. In fact, please do. If you keep flaming and flaming maybe someone will get the point. If this post keeps one persons family from to pick up Johnny CutCorners on a 40mph road because little Johnny doesn’t have brains enough to have fueled up, then I have done my part. I will go ahead and say youre welcome, with the assumption that it will be due without anyone even knowing it.

That’s all I have to say.

Re: My rant about Moped stalling / no fuel

jane you ignorant sl*t

That Sh*t is f-ing hilarious you funny c

This thread sucks.

How's my punctuation?

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Mopeds have pedals dude, they're treated like bicycles when you don't have any gas.

/snicker

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

oh wow look at mr high-and-mighty. well guess what pal, the percentage of americans that can afford gas is drastically lower than it used to be. not eveyone can afford it mr la-tee-da. so yeah, get you GAS and go straight back to the country club

Farfenugen

Tony - Baltimore /

Funny stuff. Too bad you're a wanker.

You should come ride in Baltimore some time. If you do ride that is.

very funny

Ben Van Zoest /

Wow, you're life story I am in awe...

Bump. I was guilty of this a couple weeks ago. Started a ride with a few people went like half a mile and stalled. Luckily some nice lady out in her yard gave me a little bit of pre-mix to get to the gas station.

you're the dumbass that removed pedals, lesson learned pedaling to get gas.

it's sort of fun transferring gas from one ped to another roadside.

the one time i ran out, 80 mpg ped, storm had knocked down trees and put out traffic lights.

stop and go / idling i ran out after 40 miles, yea, my fault.

next rally, count the flat tires.

losing a front tire @ 40 mph is a lesson not soon forgotten.

that may be a topic better suited to your pulpit lecture.

gas? stfu, let them walk.

Bad Cadillac™ /

People that run out of fuel on a moped are the same people that run out of fuel in a car with a gas gauge in front of them. After they burn up a fuel pump, then they might finally get it!

CNN beat You to it:

(edited)

What if you have a leaky petcock! And park on gravel

« Go to Topic — end of thread