Re: PHOTOS from the 70-mile boston ride tonight

you got another ped

no ... i just thought it was an odd post ...

i just got my batavus running thanks to moped jay giving me his spare head gasket

im going out for a ride with a couple friends in a bit. anyone wants in, call me!

i have a 79 ben

mopedjay i called you back but the phone didn't ring, just said "please hold while the nextel customer you are trying to reach is located". i couldn't even leave a message!

yeah i went for a ride i was probably out of service area

haverhill is weird for cell phones some places they work fine others they dont work at all

Jay-you still up my man? I bet you're pounding mountain dew, just chilling huh?

yep as always

Cool man, I havn't been around much, insane wedding planning! But I hope to get out this wed.! Looks like you guys have been having mad fun! So you got the motobecane running tight huh? Looks good man. I still wanna take the trek up 28 to your house so we can have a little fix it, you know? Would you give me a hand putting some new tires/tubes on my rig this week? That would be so rad! I also wanted to make my exhaust louder, or maybe an expansion chamber? do you think that would be possible? As it is right now, nobody knows my ride better than you!

sure you can come up anytime

Re: More photos please...

i might have that jet.

not sure tho.

~SABAT!

One more quick question before I go to sleep to dream about trail riding on my batavus(did I tell you I lost my mirror in the middlesex fells?) Does my clutch need lubing? I havn't touched it since I bought the ped.

hahaha I love that bike. I named my puch "rasta" but yours definitely deserves the name more.

Yeah... if your clutch needs lubing..... I suggest Astroglide.... your ped will roll alot smoother.... and last alot longer

but it will get all tacky and gross after, like, 45 seconds

LOL.... sorry it's early :D

hahahahaha,.....

honestly though, does it need something? Oil, or lube, or whatever?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account