1983 Jawa Supreme 3

I'm new to all this but it looks like I've come to the right place!

I bought this bike (1983 Jawa Supreme 3) off my brother for 100$ in high school and proceeded to trash it!

I now want to restore it but can't seem to find anything I need...stickers, pedals, slash guards, toggles, horn, lights..etc. (I want to make it look and run like it just came off the assembly line!)

I was just hoping someone would kinda...I duno...walk me through it! :)

Thanks for the help!

Kristen

Re: 1983 Jawa Supreme 3

Vlado vlado /

Hi Kristen!

Get pedals from any bike shop, forget about the other stuff and make it ito this: see attached pic

check Jawa posts on repair and performance sections, go about 6 months back

Vlado

1215635146_82_jawa_supreme_2_redone_003e.jpg

George Smith /

yeah what he said...

this is splendid machine. Very well tuned up. I am on the way to build one here in Czech republic. All parts are available and enormous space for improvement as well. Is that on one on the pick yours?

Ales

Vlado vlado /

Ahoj!

I sold this one to my friend, he still has it and I forbid him to sell it and if than back to me

I have/had more Jawa mopeds, mostly two speed 210, 210 Sport and 225-

being born/raised in Slovakia it naturally interests me to stick with Jawa brand-

when visiting Slovakia twice a year I always bring bunch of spare parts back- mostly for my future projects, sometimes for Jawa owners on this forum if asked.

Na schledanou.

hey vlado buddy whats going on

im still looking for another jawa cause i miss them so much

Vlado vlado /

I have brand new two speed 225 kick start engine and 210 Sport frame- planning to make a "killer" from it sometimes this year...

When done I will have many parts from dismantled Sport, like seat, tank, Jikov carbs, side covers...could be yours if you ever come visit North.

stay cool in Florida, buddy!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread