Let's be safe out there.

With more mopeders on the road these days, due to the huge surge of interest in mopeding, and more and more news reports lately of serious moped accidents, perhaps it

Re: Let's be safe out there.

I've taken the MSF course for beginner motorcyclists, and it was awesome...learned a lot and improved my riding all around. Either that or the scoot course is well worth the money.

Amen!

yeah i took the moto safety course for big bikes, was pretty fun and educational as well.

I think it is important for ppl to understand the dynamics of 2 wheeled vehicles especially b4 they start to make their mopeds hit 50. thats like riding a bmx at those speeds its not stable.

<embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

im takin the moto safety class in two weeks

The MSF Basic Rider Course is a revelation. Well worth the time and effort.

We have something like that in MN as well, prob a good idea if you have never ridden a motorbike moped before, I learned the old school way, luckily only crashed once due to girl watching..she was worth it! Many new scooterists on the road that don't get the dynamics of small wheel vehicles thats why I like mopeds the bigger wheels make it harder to high side or flip in pot holes...be safe everyone!

I checked in my area of Michigan - they have the BRC offered by the county - 20 classes between now and the end of September, and they are ALL full already! Bummer.

Amen! I'm glad to see Fla. make it mandatory for motorcyclists to take the safety course before issuing a MC endorsement . It came into law a few days ago.

« Go to Topic — end of thread