Cobra 2 speed build

I got this 2 speed as a wreck . Forks were bent gas tank was dented and spray painted really bad. The 2 speed motor is being kitted .Thanks to Trevor for the great paint jub on the forks ,wheels ,luggage rack,and tank . He did a great job from what we had to work with . I should be done by the weekend will take a pic when done . I have all the covers but need a decal for the tank and a estorial exhaust for it . Also it has a 80MPH speedo see next pic

1215616593_mickey_919.jpg

Re: Cobra 2 speed build

80 mph bullet heaqdlight NOS

1215616667_mickey.jpg

Nice, I hate how tight those bullets are by the head of the tripple tree. Looks nice tho.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

I would do terrible things for that bike. Terrible things.

Nice bike harry.

I love the shelves of shipping boxes on the right.

That's pretty.

Does anyone know who has a estorial exhaust for sale . New or used. Also need decals blue ones .

i'd love a 2-speed cobra. probably have to sell a kidney first, though.

man harry, you always have nice peds. lookin good dude.

nice bike harry! sell me the 5 stars when your sick of them!! treats has a few estorils in right now! go!! quick!!

LOL Rob . All I know is it was a pain in the butt to repack the bearings on these 5 stars . Now with a pollini kit ported and a estoril and a dellorto 16-16 on a 2 speed with a 38 tooth gear in the rear and a 18 up front this should scream.

i just found a magnum for 85 bucks about 40 mins away from me. well i should say friends have seen it sitting out by the road, or it would be mine already. I am ging to check it out soon wish me luck

Jump on that Aaron

hey harry, did that 80 mph speedo come on a moped or a motorcycle?

Probly a motorcycle, I know Benelli put them on theirs. Which brings me to my next question: is the only thing you have to change the speedo? Im sure this has been asked before, but are all CEV speedo drives the same, just the speedo gearing is different?

IT is from a italian minibike . You need a puch drive . but the speedo cable is the same .

Yo Harry,

Me and Joe are working on making the blue Cobra stickers. I have an original red one i'm working from, and we have tons of photos of the blue. We want to do it right, so it will take a little time.....

Justin get me a set and I will paypal you . What about the side cover decals also . They say 2peed on them . I can wait . let me know .

« Go to Topic — end of thread