Stock Puch Three Shoe Clutch

Stock three shoe clutch found in a 1984 Maxi Sport LS

any others puch bikes have them stock? just so we can all know

Re: Stock Puch Three Shoe Clutch

i dunno, BUT I GOT ONE! yah. take that adam

haha, i bought one, but then when we pulled the one in my engine we realized it already had one! and a stock one at that, so better springs than the paz springs. i'll probably be selling the new one with paz springs soon.

no. the stock three shoe clutch springs are shitty. if you use 3 2 shoe clutch springs your better off, and the paz springs are good too, if not sell me them, email me

Dylan is wrong, the stock three shoe clutch springs are the ones that the Paz springs are modeled after. They are blue in color, and they are found in all 86+ and newer E50's. Some 84s and 85's had them, but when they switched to the roller crank in 86, all of them got the 3 shoe.

Maitland Of the Loin /

no, blue springs are korados, not stock 3 shoes.

adam as wade /

mine weren't blue. but they were definitely tighter than the paz springs. see ya at brobq dylan?

Maybe we mean different things by "blue" springs. Here are a set of "blue" springs out of a non Korado motor with a stock 3 shoe. I've had 3 motors with these "blue" springs in them in stock 3 shoes, and they are almost identical to PAZ springs, just a little longer.

If someone has a picture of a stock 3 shoe without "blue" springs, I'd like to see it.

Mine had green. But it was from a '94 Korado.

let me know if you're selling either 3 shoe.

« Go to Topic — end of thread