Were you riding in Cincinnati yesterday???

I saw a thin long blonde hair kid riding a Magnum down Observatory around 8PM last night maybe? Just wondering if it was anyone here. The bike looked modified and sounded like it had an aftermarket exhaust on it...

Re: Were you riding in Cincinnati yesterday???

you didn't know about my new surfer-hair look?

do you ride or live in the area. if so, always looking for kids to ride with. it was me on observatory dude.

Dustin! Are you going to Chicago?

I started the Cincinnati Moped Army branch dawg... I'm not as involved anymore at Tim and Jake for instance. I got kids and stuff, but they meet every week and ride a lot. I am also down for a ride this weekend if you aren't going to Chi. I can't go.

My lady lives on Observatory. I was out on the front porch when I saw you... I'm there a lot. Otherwise im in Norwood. Tim and Jake are in Clifton/Northside, along with the rest of our crew...

im actually not going to be in town this weekend so im not able to go to the chi. rally or ride. i met with a few kids last night (thurs.) and we rode. but always looking for more. peace.

« Go to Topic — end of thread