Secret Service

So I was riding home from my friends house and some guy in a dress shirt an old beat up minivan decides to go around me on the left and he almost hit me because he switched right next to me in my lane. We get to the red light and I pull up next to him and Im talking politely "sir, you almost hit me when you passed me like that. Next time you switch lanes and someone is on a moped, scooter, or motorcycle make sure you switch AFTER your in front of them." And he looks at me for a second and goes "WTF Son! YOU telling ME how to drive.? And I go "sir your gonna kill someone doing what you just did" He goes off on an outburst of just several swear words like any mindless person without the knowledge to make a good statement does. Then he lifts up his arm and points at his cufflinks which has a seal on it. And he goes "You see this son? SECRET SERVICE!" "You don't know what your messing with here." I go "what am I a threat to the nation? And he goes "F** YOU! F** YOU! and drives away lol. Idiot.

Re: Secret Service

Leon Swarmer /

Secret service guys are very polite unless that have to be agressive.. he was a loser poser.

yeah. secret service wouldnt flash there shit. Its called a low profile. and the real ones keep theirs.

"What am I a threat to the Nation?"

LOL!

I laughed at this.

I like story's.

:]

he prolly was legit. everyone knows the standard issue Secret Service vehicle is a '96 Chevy Lumina APV.

Im in the Secret Service. You dont know who your messing with. If it was me in the minivan, I would have hit you. Then I would have shot you. And you couldnt do nothing because I have the Cufflinks. The CUFLINKS GIVE ME THE AUTHORITY!!! DEADLY FORCE IS ALWAYS JUSTIFIED!!

his cufflinks? you gotta be kidding me. i'll bet he bought them on ebay. sounds like an overzealous security guard to me.

just fyi to everyone else, if anyone representing themselves as any type of law enforcement acts this way (as long as you didn't instigate the situation) simply ask them to show you proper identification. otherwise, treat them like any other civilian. and if they refuse to identify themselves after saying that they work for xyz agency, call the police, they could be doing something shady.... like impersonating an officer and taking advantage of people. get their plate and vehicle description.

if they act like a jerk, and use profanity and then identify themselves as law enforcement and they actually provide you with identification, write it down and ask to speak to their supervisor. depending on how much you want to pursue it, you can file a formal complaint with their department. all agencies have codes of conduct of some type, and depending on how credible your complaint is, their internal affairs department may actually investigate and take action.

again, i'm more inclined to think that this was either some type of private security guard law enforcement wannabe or maybe some type of low level office clerk with the secret service at best.

unless someone shows you a BADGE and corresponding IDENTIFICATION upon request, they are probably not a cop.

p.s.:

noice

Cool, I just ordered that George W Bush Lapel Pin. That is sick! Only $50.00 Can you beleive that deal?

next time...

"Then I lifted up MY arm and pointed at MY cufflink which has a seal on it. Then I said "You see THIS son? PRESIDENT OF THE U.S., bitch! Now get back to work protecting me and stop driving like an ass."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

« Go to Topic — end of thread