puch cobras: how hard are they to find?

I've recently become quite interested in owning a puch cobra. How hard are they to find? I know maxis are fetching $800 in these here parts, how much do you think I'd be looking at for a cobra?

Re: puch cobras: how hard are they to find?

They are as hard to find as magnum's if not harder.

Defintely much, much harder to find than a Magnum. For every 20-25 magnums you see for sale on on Ebay you might see 1 Cobra.

I figured as much. I just sold my magnum. I prefer the looks of the cobra. What price do they usually fetch?

Just picked up this one for $175.

you, sir, are a lucky SOB.

Wanna sell 'er to me?

Not really interested in selling it. Try putting up a craigslist "wanted: Puch cobra" ad. sometimes that works.

Thanks, Avery.

Put an ad in the buy/sell forum offering $3000, I'm pretty sure a few will turn up. Nobody on Craigslist knows what a moped is, let alone a Puch Cobra. Type in moped, and all these Chinese scooters show up. And I've never seen one for sale on eBay, mostly Maxis in sad shape, for high prices. Peace, Jerry.

I landed in Cobra land. Sweet.

I sure do love my Cobra but I still yearn for a magnum. From what I have been told Cobra's where only imported to the east coast so finding them on our terf isnt all that easy. I got really lucky on mine because a friend bought 2 on ebay and had them shipped here so I traded a Maxi for the rougher one and rebuilt it with tomos power and new suspension. Once I work the bugs out It will get painted.

puch cobras: how hard are they to find?

How about this one? Its real nice shape with around 900 miles, all original. It came from NJ at one point in time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salty70/3922257398/in/set-72157616153225280/

i would give anything for that white cobra. and most anything for any white cobra. yeah, anything.

Hey Amanda, I got a white Cobra for ya.

I was gonna trade my Ape for one but it slipped threw my fingers..@##!#@@@##!

Fish tits Krauthamer /

Elliot's photos had me yearning for a cobra too

« Go to Topic — end of thread