What wheels go on a PA50II

humblemoped /

Im not sure what to look for in customizing with wheels or what to search for on ebay

What wheels go on a PA50II

i would really like an answer on this as well.

it seems puch 17 inch wheels will go happily on them

Freakin Sweet!

Re: What wheels go on a PA50II

"Camino Mag Wheels" or something along those lines. You're going to have to get them from out of the country. They are also going to be as expensive as butts.

Check ebay sites for different countries. Belgium what I usually do.

Eschuk, is that yours? What's the deal with your pedals? Maybe it's a dumb question, but did you remove them in favor of pegs? Give me the deetz please.

The wheels are specific due to the way they bolt on and have the rear transmission. You'll have to stick with regular pa50 spoke wheels or import a set of camino mags.

Nooo thats not mine, i fucking wish. No PA50's are like this in the Western Hemisphere.

"that belongs to this guy":http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://extendedplay.dommel.be/index2.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.pa50-tuning.be/%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENUS282%26sa%3DG

the page is hooked up to Google's Autotranslate, to see pics of his bike, on the left click on "SPEEDSTER Blue-White"

bump

bump what? only pa50 or camino wheels will fit. in that picture the bike has camino mags on it. camino is the european pa50. and those pegs fit onto where the pedals attach.

bump.

where is your god now?

sooo, what are you bumping? are your questions not answered? haha

frankly, i'm looking for more advanced input, not the simple "oh you can only bolt on" stuff, i'm talkin about the gearhead cutting and welding to fit exotic stuff on

ok, well, here. you need the entire hub from a pa50. like a few people stated earlier, it has a transmission in it, and you need that. so maybe cut the entire center section out of a puch 5-star and then weld it to the honda hub? you see where im going with this? its really really not going to work... you could always get a different rim, get some new spokes, and lace that up. you could drop a lot of weight that way, maybe using a heavy duty BMX rim and spokes. the front could be done... im not real sure how puch front brakes operate, but you might have to weld a tab onto the forks for the puch front wheel/brake... but yeah, no real good way to put puch mags on a pa50.

God.. HAHA invisble man.

check out the pic.. over pond aint the only one to have them.

1215874898_moto_0071.jpg

Wow whered you find that

mopagen, do you know Jason Meter?

Mmmm! Sweet Belgian Treats.

Re: Mmmm! Sweet Belgian Treats.

I only need three sets of those.

Re: Mmmm! Sweet Belgian Treats.

your needs wont hurt your wants. ;)

I found the picture researching.=)

« Go to Topic — end of thread