Selling Vespa Moped....PLEASE HELP!!

Hey I am trying to sell my Vespa Piaggio Grande pedal start moped and I am wondering what the going rate for older mopeds would be. I bought it not running and I have fixed it up all that I can and am willing to. It is currently running but the front brakes need work and none of the lights work. the cables look a little junky on the bike and the back tire is flat and missing spokes, but I am selling two new wheels with it and a new tire. also minor tears in the seat in one little area. Does anyone know what I could sell it for, and please be honest. Any info is greatly helpful, Thanks!!! The picture is of the actual moped too.

Re: Selling Vespa Moped....PLEASE HELP!!

oh and it's a '78 or '79.

"we have a buy / sell section on this website, check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111":https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/buysell/

Maybe $300. I paid $250 for my Grande complete but not running with good tires and wheels and all.

Some of it also depends on your location. Where are you?

Portland, Oregon

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I have 3 nephews and a brother in Portland, I'll call them and see if they want it. They love my bikes.

« Go to Topic — end of thread