Crazy Maxi - someone translate?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

"What the hell is this thing?":http://picasaweb.google.com/soeskawa/PuchMaxiLPG

Re: Crazy Maxi - someone translate?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Bah, last two pics didn't work, sorry.

Still, someone explain.

well, LPG is in the file name, and LPG is liquefied petroleum gas... so maybe a propane conversion?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Figured out that it is dutch, and here is a ghetto translation from BabelFish:

To try out nice project or small tweetakt ly with lpg as fuel were foresee. The ombouw was relatively simple. The motortje twisted neatly on LPG. And an other one has uncomplicated driven wide time and later has been only dismantled because the evaporator was necessary in a car… To characterise: Lovato evaporator - Suzuki plunjer-oliepomp - LPG tank 2 ltr - usage overall 1:50

propane conversion, the little tank on the rack, the fill fitting, the belt driven unit there is an oil injector, likely from a yamaha. That big round thing is the pressure regulator. cool setup

Babel Fish says:

"To try out nice project or small tweetakt ly with lpg as fuel were foresee. The ombouw was relatively simple. The motortje twisted neatly on LPG. And an other one has uncomplicated driven wide time and later has been only dismantled because the evaporator was necessary in a car… To characterise: Lovato evaporator - Suzuki plunjer-oliepomp - LPG tank 2 ltr - usage overall 1:50"

Conclusion: Babel Fish is dumb.

Translation

Leuk project om uit te proberen of een kleine tweetakt simpel met lpg als brandstof was te voorzien. De ombouw was relatief simpel. Het motortje draaide keurig op LPG. Een en ander heeft ruime tijd probleemloos gereden en is later alleen weer gedemonteerd omdat de verdamper nodig was in een auto... Kenmerken: Lovato verdamper - Suzuki plunjer-oliepomp - LPG tank 2 ltr - verbruik globaal 1:50

Nice project to try out. See if a small 2-stroke can be ran on LPG as fuel.

The build was pretty simple. The engine ran smoothly on LPG. I've ran this setup without any problems for a long while and it was then taken apart, as I needed the LPG kit for a car.

Specs:

Lovato LPG kit

Suzuki oilpump

2-liter LPG tank

Fuel economy: Around 50 kilometers to a liter.

Re: Translation

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

So the only point of doing this is improved gas mileage basically? Wonder how fast it went...

whos bike is that?

Even more alternative fuel sources.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Rusty

that is pretty neat.

propane is mad cheap...

« Go to Topic — end of thread