"ghostriding" a moped

Ive gotten pretty good on a BMX bike at getting to a cruising speed, and then climbing onto the handlebars as if I was a passenger as long as momentum could take me. (ass on the handlebars, legs dangling by the front fork)

Taking the throttle into consideration, I was curious if anyone has mastered this on a moped?

Id love to see some videos.

Re: "ghostriding" a moped

I think you should try it and videotape it. Then show us your results.

Re: "ghostriding" a moped

Here was a very early attempt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: &quot;ghostriding&quot; a moped

I thought that trick was a high chair and ghost riding was when there was no one on the bike and it still was moven.

yeah, thats a "high chair" and a ghost ride is when you let your bike coast as you jump off..

once my throttle stuck and I 'ghostrode' my moped into a parked car.

my throttle stuck and my hobbit ghost rode circles around me while i chased it and scrambled for the kill switch. thats a fucking trick right there.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

while working on the sachs i poured gas into the cylinder and kicked it over. it took off across the street at full rev into the neighbors garage door.

from now on, all questions for advice must now be followed up by a video post. you have sufficiently stepped the game up sir.

hahaha

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

knock yourself out!

I Ghost Ride every August in Grand Rapids.

Save the Date. Aug. 22-24

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

That's the best picture, ever..

I've nearly done it, the bike wanted to go off on it's own after I showed off at a stoplight, dragged me for like half a block before I realised that by holding on, I was only holding the throttle open...

waht thinking about that one, but it's kind of hard to watch. DAMN THEIR LONG!!

Do this on you moped and you will be the best mopeder ever. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

yeah i doubt that mopeds have enough power to high chair.

My puch ghost rode into and subsequently broke a wooden planter and tried to climb a tree the first time I had to run start it.

Mopeds have enuff power to highchair. They dont have the power to do a highchair wheelie.

« Go to Topic — end of thread