I want spinners on my mopizzle

humblemoped /

anyone have similair desire for mopeds with spinners? or does anyone have them at all?

Re: I want spinners on my mopizzle

I'ma put airbags on mine.

i've seen solid plexiglass mags, those were pretty suh-weet.

humblemoped /

nah thats not practical you should just make a ejection seat with a big spring and hook in the seat post

I have no desire to have spinning rims on anything I have ever driven or rode.

humblemoped /

i dont know how you can not want to be mopedin around and have when you stop to mess with something thats falling off or screw in a bolt thats jiggilin out and have your wheels keep on rollin everyone would go oh damn thats the first mopimp ive ever seen

donk your moped

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Mospinners would go over huge in St. Louis. I already get compliments on my plain ol' snowflakes when I stop to get gas. I'd get straight mugged for mospinners.

humblemoped /

thats what im saying somone needs to make them

what about training wheels that sparxxxxx

Patrick Mattison /

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and this one was just cool

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rad. Got to get floaters on a moped. Spinners are SO three years ago!

my favorite are these anti-spinners that i've started seeing recently. maybe they have been around forever, i don't know, but i saw my first set a week or so ago. rather than spinning when you stop moving, these wheels are weighted so that they never spin. reminded me of all the shitty video games i played when i was little where the wheels on the cars didn't spin when it was moving.

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FLOATERS

ftmw

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Spinners on a wannabe GTO? Travesty

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

ejecto seato cuz!

What the hell is the point? I never thought the spinners were anything but a waste of money.Put a kit on it and exhaust and have hundreds left to spend.My opinion.

yeah man make a fuckin sleeper.

go to a hardware store and buy the thing that goes in a lazy susan (shit is that how u spell it?). cut out the middle and put your spiners on that should work.

!

20 inch bike rims

humblemoped /

cause eventualy you got the engine where you want it and the bells and whistles that fell off screwed back on and you can do stuff to your ride to make it more yours hipsters stick laminated stickers in the spokes on there fixies all I want is a clean paint job and spinnin rims on my ped

Nah man just make a scraper bike! Who was the dude who had one at the LA rally?

The trick is not getting your moped stolen. With spinners it would be gone in a week.

I used to be a mechanix / Builder at Thunder Mountain Custom Cycles in loveland CO, and we used to put spinners on the bikes. Very expensive. And kinds stupid looking I thought.

You know what I saw today at Target that I REALLY wanted to try on my moped? It was a thing that you attach to your spokes that makes words appear as your wheel spins around. It was kind of like

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BH9V2A/

">this only not as versatile. If it would work on and withstand a moped, it would be wicked awesome. Just think of all the fun things you could program it to say....

I would make it say "your Mom"

if i ever build a blingy ped, i'd consider that. you could also mount one of those led display belt buckles below your seat.