Denver friends!!

I'm coming to visit Aug 6-12 sooo we should hang out and stuff!!!

<3 erin MMMMM

Re: Denver friends!!

mi casa es su casa.

Call me at 720.339.8773. We can't wait to see you!

Ryan

I just booked a flight! Soo... I'm going to be there for a week because that got me the cheapest flight. I promise not to smell bad after 3 days.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Sweet, your arival and my temporary homelessness are gona line up. You might actually see me in denver more than once that week.

Done.

Definitly want to hang out. It shall be done.

Hanging out will totally happen. Mos Def.

I miss you, Kyle.. you gona be there friday?

Ya. Now that it's back to Fridays, I can ride with you guys again. If it had stayed saturday, you would have NEVER seen me.

And my stupid computer/internet totally made me post twice...

I think officially it's fridays, with sat being an unnofficial hangout night (for me at least). I might swing down this friday.. it just sucks when I have to be sober and at work in Boulder by 8AM the next day.. Maybe if I can get my car back for the night..

Hey man, I'm in the same boat. Two morning meetings. One at 8am one at 9 followed immediately by selling lots of stuff and running around.

Dawn and i will do our best to make it town while you're here; if you want to come up to the mountains or hot springs we've got room and loaners as well.

See ya soon...

That would be really rad Derek!

We should plan the hotsprings weekend for this time.

Yes, yes we should; and yes it would in fact be really rad.

I'll talk to Dawn about our schedule that and get back at ya...

You name a date, and I'll prepare my shouting voice.

Weekend of August 8th-10th?

Camping, hot springs, bbq, and of course mopedaling!

Pass the word and see if it works for everyone; I'll provide food and beer one night, and breakfast the following morning.

Maybe meet at my place (lots of parking and crash space) Friday night and get every bodies bikes up to snuff, hang out and maybe hit the pool, we can all crash there.

Saturday eat breakfast and head out on the long ride with camping gear; camp goof off, hit the hot springs, get drunk and burn stuff.

Sunday, puke, get some coffee and foods, and then ride back to my place and call it a trip?

I'm IIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!. Fuck, Yeah!

This sounds AMAZING!! I'm really glad it seems like we're getting something like this together this year.

Can't wait!!!

XOXO <3

Willie.

I'm thur dog!!

We can hammer out the details this weekend on the way to and from KC.

I've already got a short (15mi) morning ride with a stop at a natural hot spring planned out for Saturday morning; and a longer (35mi) ride for Saturday afternoon up to a very cool place with another hot spring on the way, this will take us to our camp site. We'll then have a nice longer (35mi) ride home Sunday morning followed up by a stop at the "big" hot springs before everybody heads back to Denver.

This is going to be very fun!!!

what hot springs are you guys going to? i wanna come too. if your in idaho springs count another 4 of us in.

Glenwood Springs; we'd love to have you guys come as well the more the merrier.

Get FUMP out and ride with the Spokesmen next week, then talk to them about catching a ride up here as they are taking our gangs bus and could surely fit everyone.

Here are some images of where we will be riding...

The big host springs...

One of the small natural hot springs...

I can see my office window in the pic you took up on red mountain.

I can see our roof top deck...

Well aren&#8217;t you special? When are you getting into GWS? Im leaving work @ 5:30 and heading over to your place.

is the bus starting in denver and cruising over to glenwood. maybe you could swing by idaho and pick some of us. remind us all when the date gets closer

This sounds like fun

Dude, seth, where have you been man? It's been ages..

Bump for cool moped trips; pic from near the camp site...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account