Dont buy Sparta parts from this Asshole!!!!!!!!!!

For all you with Sparta Foxis Dont buy from this guy, Brian Minetree" <roscoe23452@verizon.net>.If the money order you send gets lost in the mail he will hound you with 27 emails demanding you pay him.Im getting to the point where I want to go down to Virgina beach Virginia and shove the money right down his fucking throat.Sorry for the cursing I had to vent.

Re: Dont buy Sparta parts from this Asshole!!!!!!!

that guy is notorious for being a cockbag.

Dude I asked him to measure a pedal crank for me and he frigin called me an asshole and that all I was doing was wasting his time I personally would like to see him burn to death in his swimming pool

this topic has been discussed several times. stop wasting bandwidth.

Bite me Erin.Well make that the 27th notice he just emailed me again.Isn't this some form of harassment?

Block his emails , set it so they go right into the trash

LOL, Imagine the time he's wasted on emails! Let him go nuts, he could be doing something constructive with his time but instead he's hounding you over what's likely not a high dollar item. Every time he sits down and writes you "fan mail" it's a little victory because these are moments of his life gone forever. Really it's quite flattering. Some people need to learn not to sweat the small stuff.

I've been over and seen his parts. Has a shit-ton.

5 spartas rusting away in the back.

Huge cabinets of parts in the garage.

People are nicer in person that on the internet I guess.

yeah dude, quit complaining, I dont know why I even bother to post, but this is borderline manic, compulsive disorder on your part...LET IT GO!

don't mess with erin. she will destroy you.

I know this subject has been beaten to death but he still is harassing me and driving me nuts.

pheonix or whatever -

here's the deal. This guy is gonna fuck somebody else, then they are gonna post about it, and you can say 'shit, he did that to me but nobody would listen"

Im out of line giving out advice but let someone else run point on this one.

In the future id also rec getting paypal, even if it is a hassle. Saves all the aggrivation. Anytime ive ever had a problem with a buyer all ive had to say is "do i need to open a paypal dispute?"

I know its frustrating, but just let it go, it aint worth it. Plus, you get the laugh when it happens again, or he calls someone an asshole for asking a question.

Ok dont bitch this is just a sidenote,i sent him ANOTHER money order and all should be right with the world in a few days.Thank god that shits over with.

Good for you, its not worth the hassle.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account