Go pick your berries you faggot!!!

My old lady and I went berry picking today. All sorts of berries comming into season right now. Blue berries, rasberries, black berries, etc..

So we are on this back road, pulled over on the side of the road, in the bushes, picking berries. Some son of a bitch women pulls over and tells us that our bikes should not be allowed on the road and starts banking about something else. So I gave her the finger, both hands style, and she looked really shocked, turned red in the face (I could see the anger building in her), she got a bit flustered, and then screamed out,"Go pick your berries you faggot!"

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Ah personal attacks; the cornerstone of every ignorant person's argument.

Re: Go pick your berries you faggot!!!

Ha!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Such rapier wit, she sure showed you.

LMAO

i bet that same lady has been stuck behind you before and decieded to yell since you were stopped. Either way funny

should have given her the Bear Mace...

man and the smurfs thought they had it rough...

what a quote...go pick ..hahahfagggott.....hahahhaha! tooo funny, I ve soiled myself now....bye

Maybe she is just so jelous cus she don't know how to ride a bike.

General Jackson /

didn't you know you are only supposed to ride your bike in your driveway?

stupid faggot...

Dude you had a handfull of berries. Ya should have thrown those little stains waiting to happen all over her and the car.

Pretty funny though.

I would h ave not only gave her the finger I would have Mooned the biddy bitch.Fucking cunt,mopeds are as legal on the roads as cars and trucks.

My visual of this has her driving a black Chevy Trail Blazer. Maybe she saw you put $1.50 in your tank while she pumped $100 worth of fuel.

berrie picker

I would have sunned her..

nice moped, faggot.

I would have tore open my shirt and let her gaze upon the splendor of my rippling muscles. Her facial features soften subtly as though melted by the mid day sun. Her eyes begin to look hungry as she herself feels the sudden urge for berries. Stepping down from the air-conditioned sanctuary of her SUV she drifts over to the same bushes, watching me out of the corner of her piercing blue eyes. Picking a single berry and running it over her lips she eases it in and bites down, the sweat juice bursts inside her mouth and she lets out a sigh. She impulsively picks several more crushing them in her slender hands just to feel the juice run down her skin already glistening from perspiration in the sultry heat of a Midwestern summer day. She approaches me with a girlish smile and presses a berry firmly to my lips, I can feel her cool breath on my face as she whispers..."Malaguti...." Yeah, I feel for you...happens to me all the time. But when you choose to ride mopeds you gotta expect this kind of thing.

lulz!

"the sweat juice bursts inside her mouth..."

GROSS!

You do not want to do a moon shot while standing in the middle of a berry patch. You might get your jewels hung up!

« Go to Topic — end of thread