Myron's O.C. Ride Pics

Thanks to Sean, the Myron's guys, and all the cool people who I got to meet and ride with today. Here is a link to the pics I took during the day. http://s313.photobucket.com/albums/ll384/1leiter1/Myrons%20Ride%20July%206%202008/

Re: Myron's O.C. Ride Pics

AAAAAARGH! I'm spazing on this post. Slide show coming up in a couple minutes... I think.

Dude! Great pics man! im glad someone post them. Whoa! just fucking mindblowing. That ride was AWESOME!! great variety of 2-wheeled thingys

Yeah, awesome ride. How's your killer TOMOS? Pretty cool being an A55er. Welcome to the group.

Thanks for a great turn out and the chance to meet some decent people. Me and a couple of other lads riding vintage '77 machines couldn't quite keep pace (plus my loose seat made for a very sore arse) so only went half way (thanks for the company Micah and Matthew).

Long Beach Knuckleheads will organize something local (to us) in two weeks and send out some invites... LB is good ped country.

aww yeahhh... 50cc in the LBC.

TAKE that Long Beach! be ready for a flailing of a lifetime!

Cool Shannon. Ill definitely be looking forward to that one. keep us posted.

whoa! who has the puch with the whitewalls and the chromed magneto cover?

shaw and colby... who else.

by shaw, for colby, now owned my pat.

yea seriously. those bikes were low down, dirty, smelly, and mean.

Janet asked if there were any girls on the ride...I don't recall any...was this in fact an all willy rally? If so we need to do an outreach program and bring more panoche to the local ped scene.

More female energy would be awesome, but the ride all fucking day, wide open throttle, "thats clearly a dellorto, not a bing", rad girls are 1 in a million.

They are, and her names jennifer anderson.

omfg. i just came.

hmm, doesnt seem to be showing up.

bike by colby, motor by shaw, sold to pat

Haha, right after I posted that, I knew I was gonna get shit for it. Sorry Colby.

I'm down for the ride in LB.

Dumby link please...I couldnt find em

this dude looks like he's riding backward.

Mike rockin the Revival and the stars and stripes.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

http://s313.photobucket.com/albums/ll384/1leiter1/Myrons%20Ride%20July%206%202008/

There you go Shaw. (I hope it works at least) and I hope to see you all on the next ride... the magnum will be in full force by then.

Yup! That was a dope ride. I can't wait for the next PV ride...gonna be aweseom!

« Go to Topic — end of thread