Magnum Madness!

Maybe these have been posted already but it was the first time I saw them. I need a moment.

Re: Magnum Madness!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

wow.

do you have a larger version?

No, I stumbled upon it today when I was searching "Puch Magnum" in google images.

holy crap.

awesome!

this was on there too.

thats probably a picture from like 1977-1980

about to hop in my time machine and steal all the magnums though

Speaking of stolen.

Im gonna shoot that picture to the lady who thought my magnum on craigslist was the one she had stolen 10 years ago. Freak of the week.

So thats what heaven looks like...

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

that kid on that magnum x is tiny!

KFC Kills Fucking Cowards /

too bad most of those magnums are rotting in someones yard/barn right now

that is a picture of The old Montgomery Cylcery here in Cincinnati. They used to fix and sell mopeds and God bless them for it. It was a long time ago but...

http://montgomerycyclery.com/ Call them maybe the owners got a few sitting around.

I called... was told that they had nothing left. It was worth a try.

I bought all the remaining inventory when Montgomery Cyclery went out of the moped business 8 years ago. I went in there to get a throttle cable for a Tomos Silver Bullet, and ended up with over $50,000.00 in bikes and parts.

That was the beginning of the moped business for me. I was lucky, I just happened to drop in at exactly the right time.

I have since, bought out three other smaller shops and I am presently negotiating on another buy out that could be huge.

But no Puch or Tomos stuff. It is all NOS Minarelli and Vespa.

Yes, Montgomery Cyclery was a huge moped dealer back in the day. But when a new owner took over, he wanted no part of the moped business. That was good news for me. They still have five bicycle shops in the Cincinnati area.

Ike

www.ikesbikes.com.

Ike, let us know about the Minarelli stuff. We have a few in the TBS fleet and we would love to see what you end up with...

« Go to Topic — end of thread