july 13 sunday boston to gloucestor

Sunday July 13th, we're riding from boston to gloucestor. So far the people coming are. Me, Daniel, Sabat, dan sabat, i think jay maybe, dylan and maybe his friend joe, and maybe andrewhed

everyone is welcome as long as they have a moped that will make it from here to there. its a 40 mile ride to there and we plan on riding around gloucestor, having lunch and hanging out on the rocks then riding home.

this will be a full day ride. please make sure your bike is in goo running condition and can make it there. and at the very least please bring gas money and 2 stroke oil.

if you do choose to come please notify me at theonecalledho@gmail.com and i will keep you updated on the details

Re: july 13 sunday boston to gloucestor

il probably met up with you guys in salem if andrews goin i can just go to his house i guess

i might have a couple friends coming not sure yet though

bring as many people possible!

scooters too crazy justin has a new c3

I can't make it this Sunday - family stuff on the schedule. I want to ride with you guys soon. I'd love to do the Castle Island ride if there will be another one.

Some ideas for future rides:

Lars Anderson in Brookline and Forest Hills Cemetary in Hyde Park, Blue Hills in Milton, Quarries in Quincy, and DeCordova Sculpture Park in Lincoln.

http://www.foresthillstrust.org/

http://www.decordova.org/

We will be going past the DeCordova museum on our Wednesday ride this week!

we're going all the way out to concord???

not that im not down with that. but we best bring emergency provisions for dark road breakdowns and such.

my wife is working Wed night = I'm not riding Wed night

Damn!

DeCordova ia great place to walk around during the day.

Like i said my joint is a pretty good stop over place and there is a parking lot right out side my house, people can get thier shit all tightnened up and good to go before you continue on.

Be cool to get some photo's of people and thier bikes, I do do that.

Let me know how i can help out Joeho!

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

i gotta work this weekend but i'll be there on wednesday at least for part of the way

i will probably go on wednesday until we start heading too far out of the city. by that time i will be so far behind going 28mph that you won't notice i'm gone!

Susan go it will be a blast

if your bike dies you can sport one of mine they all do 29!|

Id just like to point out , that whatever the boston crew lacks in numbers ( not that it does now )

It sure makes up for in goddamn miles.

You guys are hardcore.

lol... no ones gonna break down!

we were only 8 miles from Concord the last time we rode there...

if we leave when we're supposed to and everyone comes with a full tank It'll be daylight for most of the ride!

we can all top off here in beverly

Joe - count me in.

i posted in the other thread that theres a sand castle demo on revere beach the 11th to the 20th. that is, if were going thru there.

Hey Mike!

Yeppes we will be going right up Revere Beach Parkway!

See ya on Wednesday!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account