mlps moped sightings

So today I saw a bronze motobecane 50v with a white crate bungied to the rear of the seat, no plate?!? It went by on Mtka blvld going eastbound. I also saw on the same road a very mint vespa Grande maybe? had blinkers and was perfect looking. Who are you guys?

Re: mlps moped sightings

dude i used to ride that route all the time. actually trolled down to chipoltle in hopkins. knew there was someone round that neck of the woods but where the heck are you? i dont have either of those but ive had my qt50 on mtka blvd regularly for awhile.

I live in Hopkins, I work in slp on mtka blvd. I do most of my riding out in Chanhassen though because I can store my peds in my girlfriends garage, my apt is garage free! Pouts.

craziness man. ride west down mtka blvd and say hi sometime. im just round the corner workin off of oakridge road at the tire shop.

Kim (kbj) has a mint looking red grande. Might've been him. I also saw a shiny red Sach G3 on University Ave by the 10 Ave bridge/BP gas station. Though I doubt it was anyone on here.

at the samaritan? Not spelled right I know! sorry but I know where it is! I usually do not ride to work as I keep my peds out of my hometown but if I get them here I will cruise down to check you out!

I liked the bronze moby, nice bike engine runing well almost 30 mph...but no plate? the Grande I saw was blue and white, grandes are the ones with batt pack under right side of storage rack yes?

yep yep thats the place.

« Go to Topic — end of thread