Re: The roads you ride.....

sojudave /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So for you guys who ride on rodes where the average speed is 50+, you just stay as far to the right and clench your ass? Or do some of you use the shoulder where there is one? The reason why I'm asking is because I'll be in the market for something in about a week or two. There are two ways to work, that are the same distance and time. One is a major road where the average speed is 55+, the other is a twisty series of backroads with the speed tops out at about 55. Part of it is residential with massive speed humps the size of blue whales. Everything in my neighborhood is close and everything else is accessible via freeway access roads. If I get a moped, I'm definitely going to mod it. I'm debating between a moped and a scooter.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account