puch magneto puller

do they sell them at the autoparts store?

Re: puch magneto puller

I use a regular 2 jaw puller.Tighten a few turns then smack the fly with a hammer.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account