GD crappy side kickstands

Ok, so where is a good place to find a side mount kickstand for my 2006 streetmate, 2 that i've bought from steve's have broken. I need something durable, not some crappy pot metal forged pos.

Re: GD crappy side kickstands

General Jackson /

motorcycle shop?

bike shop. the one i use on my moby came off an old mountain bike. durable as hell, and it cost me five bucks. find a place that sells used bikes and they probably have one lying around that will work great. i couldnt find them at any motorcycle shops, they usually just have replacements for other bikes that would require alot of doing to get them to work, or the dirtbike stands that actually slip into the rear hub.

Don't sit on the bike while its on the stand, problem solved.

genius.

I wasn't sitting on the bike when it was on the stand, someone leaned on it, I found some on ebay that claim to be heavy duty and look like they'll mount on the frame bracket. The metal used in the ones I have had ( broken 2 in 2 weeks ) isn't solid steel. It's some crappy light weight alloy. I'd rather have something thats solid and will holdup to abnormal wear and tear, hopefully what i ordered will work out.

anyone have any new suggestions on where to find a well constructed side kickstand for a moped? How is the one on quarterkick? Anyone successfully use a mountain bike kickstand? thanks

quarterkick carries a few models. Just be sure to know the shape of your swing arm (round or square) when purchasing.

i bought this one break>

works absolutely perfectly. maybe a little too pricey, but it looks good too.

I've used tha tone on a few bikes. My first one finally broke after about 4 years of use... not bad imo..

i had that same one its pretty strong its worth the loot fo sho

« Go to Topic — end of thread