Pepi project

Got the cross bar welded up

Tank mount

Started some tin work on the seat cowling. Hand made. I'm no master fabricator but I do my best.

Re: Pepi project

Sorry, I'm not used to this forum format?

! http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/84gti/IMG_0834.jpg !

Arrrrrgh! How do I post pics?

no space btwn the "!" and url

Thanks amyd!

Nice project.

What is the tank off of?

Also, is that a high performance head on there?

that will be mean looking when its done, I like it so far! Whats the tank from? Dig the VWs too. Peds and old Vws= you'll fit right in on this site

The engine is stock for now. I want to get all the body work and paint done then I will start building a motor. I am very new to moped performance but not new to two strokes.

The tank is from a 1979 honda 70cc three wheeler. I originaly was going to put the motor into the three wheeler for car shows and such but decided it wouldn't hardly get used so stole the tank for the moped.

What do people do for foot pegs on peds like this? The seat is going to be very low and having my feet on the pedals may get a bit uncomfortable?

it looks good give me a call some time this week and I will show you some of my stuff and you can go for a ride with me and the guy you saw me with the other day on the magnums.

Haha. Thanks man. I hope to have most of it painted by the end of the week. I'm still deciding on colors?

most people put pegs on the back of the swing arm making it into a crotch rocket

Here is how she sits as of today. i still have to paint the tank and make some headlight brackets.

damn dude. that looks really cool.

what kind of engine does that have?

It has a Minarelli V1.

oh nice. youve got a lot of coices once you do some engine mods. this is going to be a NICE ped, man. good job.

Thanks. I hope to get some "go-faster" goodies for it soon.

Done for now. I got it all registered and insured and have been putting around on it today. I need more power!!!!

if u have access to a good shop mill your head down a bit this will give u more torque and low end and that thing looks sweet i am a fan of make it fast then look it but i don't really mind on that one

Thanks. I live by some pretty big hills and she will make it up them but doesn't like it. I went by a police speed radar thing and it said 29 MPH. I think thats pretty good for her being that I weigh 220 pounds.

« Go to Topic — end of thread