Put-N-Bay august 16-17 all welcome

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

Attention all riders! were are gonna be having a meet at put-n-bay. august 16 and 17, rooms that sleep 6 are $125 a night or there is camping. (but no drinking in state parks)

Re: Put-N-Bay august 16-17 all welcome

The Miller Ferry is the cheapest way to get to Put-in Bay.The Island has moped rentals if you can't bring a moped. Camping is $27.00 a night for up to six people in the State Park. It's best to make reservations in advance for hotels and campsites. Oh and it's on the Full Moon!

The Ohio State Park link is ova here now. Select South Bass Island State Park from the property box to make a reservation.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

bump

Im down I got friends out there and in Marblehead.... -E from da Perrysburg

i'll be there.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

bump

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ /

i'm there. fuck it we'll ride our peds from bay village, provided they still run.....

Chris Slamminson #116 /

Heinemans

bump!

Here are a couple cheap rentals on Kelleys Island if anyone wants to Island hop (they are weekly rentals but cheap!)

Summer Weekly Rental $400.00(Each unit)(Weekends available June Sept,Oct,& Nov)

4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Kit/Liv area. Large Screened Porch. Very Relaxing.

For Details Call 440-439-7344

$675.00/week Weekly summer rentals Sunday thru Sunday. Weekends available in off seasons. This 3 Bedrooms Ranch accommodates 8 to 10 comfortably, has 2 Full bathrooms, Large Kitchen & Great Room and Deck with Patio furniture.

CALL 440-439-7344 FOR DETAILS

« Go to Topic — end of thread