C70 @ moped rally

I know it's not a moped i registered it in MI as one (which i shouldn't have but w/e) I was wondering if it is major bad juju to be riding one in a pack of true to life mopeds, I have a puch but it looks like it will end up as a loaner for the weekend.

Re: C70 @ moped rally

Why would you loan out your moped to ride a c70????? Fail

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Some people might have issue with the fact it is NOT a moped. Personally, if you have vintage mopeds as well as scooters and small motorcycles and ride any of them at a rally, who cares? You're out riding, that's the important part. And they are vintage bikes which are always awesome.

no.

its vintage and if your not going to be a jerk about it u will be fine

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

scene. :-P

I ride with all types of bikes and my c70 is slick as hell, people love it I let anybody ride my bikes especaily if it's rider who just got thier first bike I'll put them on my 70cc puch and let them wail away. I was only concerned because I was coming to somebody elses hood and it could make the difference between one more person coming with or a sad bunny who has to stay home and miss the brobq, so I guess the question is more geared to the peddy cats than anybody else since I'm pretty noobish myself.....but my honda is sweet and I love it

come worse they can do is point and laugh

hell yeah ride it. just don't crowd the mopeders, alot of them get get scared when ppl ride to close especially with bigger bikes.

I got a c70 that might end up as a loaner a the creature rally.

when i went to the blackball event in Seattle they ran outta mopeds on the last day to loan so i loaned motorcycle o go on the ride and just cruised towards th back or front.

especially if u got moped that being loaned so someone else can ride, now 2 can have fun at the rally

cheers!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

blackball isn't mopeds, they are two wheeled whatever, so it's not uncommon to see scooters and motorcycles riding with the mopeds.

at moped army rallies, there's almost always someone on a non-moped.. the little nopeds blend in fine and don't really matter, it's just a tad unnerving when getting stuck behind or next to a scooter or motorcycle in a fast corner. usually they hang out at the back of the pack and that is fine in my opinion.

no groms no blasters /

you meet the nicest people on a honda!

C70 @ moped rally

Puddle Cutters ALWAYS have a scooter or two rolling with them. Shit's cool. Just do it.

zeke rode bret's honda C200 (c90) at our rally, didnt nobody say nothin bout it

I may be the nicest person you'll meet on a honda

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account